ApneaGraph® Spiro (patent pending) is a new system for accurate, efficient, reliable and automated diagnosis of Sleep Related Breathing Disorder (SRBD, SDB, OSA, OSAS, OSAHS, RERA).
- Complete SRBD diagnosis with measuring of the Respiratory Distress Index (RDI), where SRBD = RDI = AHI + RERA, according to the newly upgraded international definitions (AASM 2007, 2014).
- Using the recommended Gold Standard, Oesophageal Pressure, for determination of Respiratory Effort (RE) and increased RE leading to Arousals (RERA époques).
- Based on entirely new, cost effective and better micro pressure sensor technology and revolutionary disposable/limited use catheters.
- Correctly defining the Respiratory Effort Related Arousals (RERA) without using PSG (no EEG leads).
- Software for automatic analysis, reporting and data storage.
- Operation of the unit is completely autonomous without any need for intervention by the patient.
- Store recordings from the micro-pressure transducer catheter sensors as well as from sensors for; body position, snoring, sleep/awake, pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation.
- Preoperatively Finding the Site of Pharyngeal Obstruction during whole night recordings.
- For young children, the use of a catheter is not always possible. In this case, we offer respiration belt monitoring for RE determination and flow detection using a nasal cannula.
- Easy and Cost Effective use for whole night recordings in hospital as well as when sleeping at home.
- The ApneaGraph® Spiro can be monitored online via radio link.