|User Manual 2.16|
|Software Manual 5.0.0||Download (English version)|
|Clinical setup app for Android||Order via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Monitor app for Android||Order via Email: email@example.com|
|Manual download of Java*||Java Download|
ApneaGraph Spiro Analysis Software
Please fill in the form below and click "Submit”
Windows 7 (service pack 1) or higher. 64 bit or 32 bit.Required by the Direct2D graphics engine.
Java Runtime Environment 1.5.x or higher.
Latest version is available from Sun.
Required in order for PDF report generation to work.
The following display adapters may cause the software to crash due to the Direct2D graphics engine.Intel G35-1, Intel G35-2, Intel GL960-1, Intel GL960-2, Intel GM 965-1, Intel GM 965-2, Intel Mobile HD Graphics
Note that administrator privileges are required as the software is installed for all users of the machine.
Join meeting tool
Used to join online meetings run by Spiro Medical
Quick support tool
Used to allow Spiro Medical control your computer for support
(you will be asked for permission!)
New in version 5.3.0
- Indexed analysis results are shown for the total sleeping time as well as for the time in supine position while sleeping.
New in version 5.2.0
- There was a problem with file access for users other than the one who installed the software. The result of this was that file copying to a temporary folder was not possible and the PDF report could not be generated. This has now been fixed.
New in version 5.0.0
- Editing of events is now done graphically.
- License code is no longer required.
- Respiratory effort is now shown for both snoring and full night.
- Pharynx pressure is included in Respiratory Effort tables.
- Events can be imported from CSV files (Comma separated values)
- Events can be exported to CSV files, and pressure data are included.
- Doctor’s notes are on a separate view and is included in the PDF report.
- Battery diagnostic is improved.
- Airflow data is now a combination of both catheter temperature sensors.
- Improved PDF report.
- Absolute temperatures are included during import of data (indicates if the catheter has been removed).
- Swallow detection has been included.
- All four airborne acoustic frequency bands can be displayed individually.
- The front page of the PDF report includes an overview of the main signals.
- The software has been speeded up.
- Various minor bug fixes.
New in version 4.5.1
- When curve colour and thickness is changed, the graphs are updated when the edit pop-up window is closed.
- New display page for equipment parameters – the equipment units that were used for the recording.
- The tooltip shows all events at that point when howering over curves.
- Adjusted the sensitivity for awake detection.
- Various bug related to editing of events have been fixed.
New in version 4.0
- Improved overview of records in Torso Unit showing serial numbers of connected units.
- In 3.1, some records were shown twice. This has been fixed.
- The page for entering of patient data now includes a facility for computation of BMI based on weight and height.
- Sleep/awake detection has been included.
- Manual editing of events has been included.
- Tuning of detection parameters has been done, especially for arousal and RERA detection.
- User selectable time sections can now be excluded from analysis.
- Imroved filtering of SpO2 data - minimum and maximum values no longer based on spurious data.
- A section can be marked and the statistics for this section can be displayed.
- Tooltip texts have improved.
- Setting of custom footer and logo in PDF report did not work. Now fixed.
- Hypopnea criterion and desaturation criterion is now user selectable.
- C:/Temp folder is no longer used for intermediate storage. User temp folder is used instead.
- Scaling of bar charts have improved.
- Snoring graph gain adjustment has improved - no longer affected by spurious peaks.
- Newer catheters shipped later than May 20th are supported.